Detached 4 Bedroom House For Sale
Mid Wales, Wye Valley
1 person looking at this property on this website right now
- Adjoinin farmland
- Period property with modern amenities
- Oak and travertine underfloor heating throughout
- Very well appointed kitchen/dining room
- 4 bathrooms/ 3 en-suite/ 1 family bathroom
- 5 large downstairs rooms
- 2 double sized bedrooms & 1 master bedroom
- Fourth upstairs gallery area
- Inglenook fireplace & Biomas boiler & solar panels
- Exposed beams and stonework
- Gardens and wide ranging views
- Further storage stable area and upstairs loft
- Suitable for Investment
- Option to purchase large cottage
- Currently office space/ living above/ triple garage
Period stone barn restored to a very high standard with eco-friendly heating and views to The Black Mountains over unspoilt countryside
Barn restoration of very high standard with all Modern adaptations situated in hillside near the wye valley and backed by the Epynant and Nearby Black Mountains.
Note: The pin shows the centre of the property's postcode, and does not pinpoint the exact address.
Current EPC Rating: C
Like this property?
To request details or arrange a viewing:
Call 01597 822245 or
Share these details:
Property to sell?
For a free no-obligation market appraisal or valuation of your property, complete the form below and we will be in touch.